Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Scale is Not My Friend

My weight fluctuates so much over the course of a day, week, month. I don't know what most women range, but for me, it can be 5-7 pounds in a DAY. I am going to begin weighing once a month because it really does me a lot of emotional damage if I weigh weekly. I need to at least give this a try. I understand how easy it is to let your weight slip and that accountability is important. But, I feel monthly is best for me. I will weigh in the first day of every month. My last weigh-in was 233 on Sunday. I'd like to see 225 or less by the end of this month. It's that time of the year, though, where bad stuff abounds. I will say that I would be satisfied to maintain the next couple of months. Darn the Christmas goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment