This is the workout I am doing most right now. I was thinking about strength training yesterday and realized that one of the reasons I like this DVD is that, of all her cardio workouts, this is the one that uses the most strength training. In the mile where she does legs, the third one, I believe, she throws in some squats and lunges and do they ever burn! So, I do appreciate Leslie incorporating that so prominently into her routine.
I am about to start a book called G Force by Gunnar Peterson. It doesn't look as interesting, but I could be wrong. It's longer and will take a while to get through, but I will talk about it as I go along. I've read the first chapter and he seems to know what he's talking about, but he definitely thinks cardio, while of lesser importance, is a very important part of a well-balanced workout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment